You are looking at a brand new
Natural Plant Feed and Soil Conditioner 16L Tub
The Natural Plant Feed and Soil Conditioner is a mulch that is mixed into the soil or compost before planting, or used on the surface as a top dressing. Rich in nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and other trace elements, it’s broken down gradually by organisms in the soil as a long-term, slow release fertiliser.
Excellent at retaining water when used as a mulch on the surface or when dug in to the soil, which reduces your watering requirements through the dry summer months. As a mulch on the surface it also helps to suppress weeds.
Soil Conditioner – for outdoor and indoor plants
- Before planting your vegetables or plants, spread a thick layer (1cm deep) over the soil surface and, using a fork, work the ground to a depth of 10-15 cm.
- Add more if you encounter difficulties in making seed beds, planting, or if the soil dries out in summer.
- When planting roses, potted plants or trees, mix 1 spadeful of plant feed and conditioner to 5 spadefuls of soil/compost at the base of the hole and then work in some more of the feed and soil/compost mixture around the plant.
- The plant feed & conditioner can also be used as a mulch on the surface of the soil in beds and in container grown plants. It will help to retain moisture over the dry summer months and also slowly release the nutrients to the plants.
- When used as a mulch, the feed and conditioner will also help to suppress weeds. Perfect for the no dig gardener.
We recommend that you wear gloves when handling these products as they have a strong (but completely natural) aroma. Wash your hands after use.
MADE IN:United Kingdom