If you would like to link have a link here with a link to this site on your website please contact me: email@example.com
- sister site showing Smartedge lawn edge
Cottage Gadgets & Gifts
- Sister site for non garden gadgets & gifts
- is a 5 star luxury hotel, world class spa and 18 hole championship golf course. With 227 guest rooms and suites, three distinctive restaurants and bars and grade 11 listed mansion nestled in spectacular gardens, the property is set in a 300 acre estate
- One of England's most beloved stately homes, Knebworth House, in Hertfordshire, is famous worldwide for its rock concerts and as the home of Victorian novelist Edward Bulwer Lytton - author of the words "The pen is mightier than the sword". 28 acre fabulous gardens within 250 acres of deer park
Congham Hall Country House Hotel
- Set in gracious Norfolk parkland, orchards and beautiful gardens, the hotel is renowned for its awe-inspiring Herb Garden with over 700 varieties of herbs, that's also a genuine working kitchen garden.
- a Christian conference centre and prayer centre for more than 50 years. Set in glorious East Sussex countryside with 250 acres of Capability Brown woodland & lakes with restful gardens and extensive walled Garden
Sissinghurst Castle Gardens
- set in the grounds of a ruin of an Elizabethan manor house gently seated in the beautiful Weald of Kent. It gained international fame in the 1930s when Vita Sackville-West and Harold Nicolson created a garden here.
- Forums for gardeners. Since 2001 RG has been recommended by many of the top gardening magazines and we have a worldwide membership.
The Professional Gardeners' Guild has evolved to include assistant gardeners, single-handed gardeners, students, self-employed gardeners, in fact anyone who makes their living through professional gardening.
National Garden Scheme has been opening fine gardens to the public to raise money for charity for 75 years.
Herb Society (UK) Online is an educational charity and its main work is the dissemination of information about herbs.
The Royal Horticultural Society was founded in 1804 has grown to be the world’s leading horticultural organisation.
Hardy Plant Society exists to educate, inform and entertain plant and garden lovers everywhere.
Institute of Horticulture is the authoritative organisation representing all those professionally engaged in Horticulture in the UK & Ireland.
Arboricultural Association U.K is dedicated to conserving, enhancing and protecting Britain's heritage of amenity trees for the enjoyment and benefit of this and future generations.
Garden History Society promotes the study of the history of gardening, landscape gardening, horticulture, and protection and conservation of historic parks, gardens and designed landscapes.
The Royal National Rose Society helps to fund the development and promotion of the rose, and plays a vital role in conserving an important part of our plant heritage.
Gardeners Royal Benevolent Society is a charitable organisation which has been helping gardeners and associated tradespersons in need for over 160 years.
The Sensory Garden Project The website is aimed at the local and worldwide Multiple Sclerosis communities, people with other disability or chronic illness, elderly people, their carers and people who are interested in various aspects of Natural Health.